Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Am I a loser?

Does losing make me a loser?
I am lost...
lost in the wonders of the world..
lost in the blunders of life..
lost in my thoughts...
lost in time...
lost in the past...
lost in dreams...
lost in love..
lost in translation...(was that a movie??)
lost in words
lost in music
lost in stories..
lost in books...
lost in a big bad world...
lost in a huge canvas of life...

i have lost my heart,
i have lost my mind..
i have lost..

Does that make me a loser?
I wonder...
Is it what I have lost that is sad?
Is it who I lost that is so painful?
Is it why I lost that is saddening?

Is it me or is it the world...

I lost... but did i loose the lesson...

Am i a loser?

6 comments:

Sigma said...

I could have cried, but in vain -
Tears cannot wash away my pain.
And if it finds way into my words,
Am I a poet ?

Prax said...

Lovely Clap clap clap :-)

Have you ever noticed, poets are usually the depressed souls inflicted by pain?

Sigma said...

* bow *. Thanks :-)

Poets and artists .... now don't let me go into my theory of that :-))

Ever heard of that poem (or song perhaps, I dont exactly remember as I read the line somewhere) - Hain sabse madhur woh geet jinhe ham dard ke swar mein gaate hain ?

Cuckoo said...

Hmmm..
MY first time here on this blog.. since nothing new has come up on the other blog. :P

How well I can relate these lines to myself... :) Not going into poetry right now.
If you are a loser, then I have to think abt myself also .. *raise one eyebrow

Expect some more comments as I intend to read all your posts during this weekend.

Prax said...

Sigma,
Yes pain is the recipe of creativity, isnt it? ;-)

Cuckoo,
Welcome here finally!...

It is nothing about being a loser, and u dont have to think about urself at all... every human being has gone through the above losses... and no one is a loser... ;-)

Cuckoo said...

That's what I tried to say !!